[Ipe-discuss] Compiling CGAL ipelets on Windows

klo uo klonuo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 21:22:35 CET 2013

Thanks Michael for your reply, I thought list members are on vacation ;)

I already looked at the source, but there is no build system for Windows
and I hardly believe it's possible to compile ipe under MinGW on Windows
because of the dependencies, and even if that's hypothetically possible,
then because of the way ipelets should be build I would have to rebuild
CGAL with MinGW instead MSVC, which is not a good idea.

I just don't understand why there aren't ready made CGAL ipelets, as there
is binary for ipe, and AFAIK there are no other publicly available ipelets
and those provided with ipe perform really bad.
OTOH, CGAL developers doesn't provide binaries and redirect me to this low
volume list which seems like only form of support this project has.

Bummer