[Ipe-discuss] Where's pdftoipe?

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Tue Oct 30 23:48:40 CET 2012

On 10/31/2012 06:15 AM, Christian Staudt wrote:
> Dear Ipe developers, why not package pdftoipe and the other conversion
> tools together with ipe next time?

I like the pluralis majestatis...

None of the tools meet the standards of Ipe.  They are just hacks, and
are not maintained by me at all. (Pdftoipe gets sometimes updated
whenever someone sends me a patch and I have time to update the sources,
and this doesn't need to match Ipe releases.)

Finally, they are all trivial to compile if you have the dependencies
(which are different from the Ipe dependencies, so that's another reason
to keep them separate).