[Ipe-discuss] concentric circles with transparent centre

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:11:28 CET 2012

You could possibly do it by turning the two circles into regular n-gon
(in goodies), and then join them via two coincident lines, and change
the winding mode to the appropriate value.

I failed at the merging-paths stage though; I can't remember if it is
possible or I just forgot how.

It's not an ideal solution anyway, but if you just need it once it
might suffice.