[Ipe-discuss] problem with the 'presentation' ipelet

Shengping Zhang shengping.zhang at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 03:53:41 CET 2012

Hello,

When I use the 'presentation' ipelet to add box around text. I can successfully do it for the first time. But when i want to add a box around another text, it fails. I need to  reboot ipe and the can successfully do it. But if i want to continue to add box around other tex, i need to reboot ipe again.

I use ipe  7.1.2 on Mac.

Did anyone else meet the same problem?  How to solve it?

Thanks!
--
Best regards,

Shengping Zhang

Redwood Center for Theoretical Neuroscience
University of California at Berkeley
567 Evans Hall, MC# 3198
Berkeley, CA 94720-3198, United States
School of Computer Science and Technology
Harbin Institute of Technology
92 Xidazhi Street, Harbin 150001, China
Phone: 510-502-8557 / +86-451-86416485
http://redwood.berkeley.edu/spzhang/