[Ipe-discuss] create white box (multiple lines) which adapts to the text width?

M Elwood151 at web.de
Wed Oct 26 21:00:46 CEST 2011

@Otfried:
thank you, yes that's exactly what I want:
Linebreaks are set manually and the width is adapted to the longest line.

(It's about labels which contain only 1..3 words to explain the different
parts of a photograph.
As the width of them shall not be "too long", I want to set linebreaks
manually.
And the white box in the background shall make them better readable.)

Any idea how to do that with LaTeX?

Kind regards

Martin