[Ipe-discuss] create white box (multiple lines) which adapts to the text width?

M Elwood151 at web.de
Wed Oct 26 13:56:46 CEST 2011

Otfried, thank you very much.
That sounds great, but it does not work as expected - maybe there's a
misunderstanding?
What's a "paragraph" object?
Type = label or type = minipage?

If I use \textwidth as width in a label, I get a width of 345pt (must be
defined somewhere in my document, however, my "canvas" is larger in IPE).
But the box does not adjust to the width of the content.

And if I use a type: minipage object, I have to define the width by hand
(that's what I want to avoid).

@Tim: same behavior for your example, \the\columnwidth gives 345.0 pt.
Is this an error I built in in a style sheet?!

Kind regards

Martin