[Ipe-discuss] UI-update

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:34:38 CET 2011

I agree with all this. Especially the undo dialog. No other programs have a
dialog to tell you the undo stack is empty.

But maybe you are attached to it, in which case a simple compromise could
be to add a "Don't show this again" checkbox.

The same for deleting layers, ie "All objects in this layer will be
deleted. Continue? (Yes) (No) [×] Don't show this warning again".

Cheers,

Tim