[Ipe-discuss] selectsame.lua // Re: execute lua code for a currently open ipe file?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Sat Nov 26 02:17:33 CET 2011

Thanks Otfried, thanks Zhengdao,

I found the ipelet to reload all ipelets
(https://raw.github.com/zhengdao/ipelets/master/debug.lua) which makes
things much easier :) and your selectsame ipelet is again sooo incredibly
useful for me!!
Thanks for your help!

just a little remark:
it should be: label = "dashstyle"
(instead of "dash")

With your help I finally managed to create some ipelets which I can use in
sequence for a workflow to select all objects with a certain formatting (see
if they are complete or not),
then format them accordingly with another command.

I did not find information about donating to the IPE project which I'd
happily do.
Is there a way to do it? (besides adding the things I found out to the wiki,
if they are not already in there)

kind regards

Martin