[Ipe-discuss] How to use clipping path in IPE 7.1.1?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Thu Nov 3 17:16:14 CET 2011

Otfried Cheong-4 wrote:

> On 11/03/2011 08:47 PM, elwood151 wrote:
> That's a bug.  The context menu was changed in 7.1.1 - if there is more
> than one object selected, you now get a menu to change attributes of
> several objects at once.  This broke the mechanism for adding a clipping
> path.

Thanks, Otfried!
So the feature still exists, but it is not accessible at the moment?
Could I use it in IPE 7.1.1 "by hand" by adding a <clip> attribute to the
group?
What do I have to add to the xml code of the group?
I tried to add
<clip>
276.827 448.049
61.8275 373.049
162.827 143.049
378.827 279.049 u
<\clip>
to the group in my example file, but that did not work.

Kind regards

Martin