[Ipe-discuss] IPE 7 crashing constantly on MacOS X :-(

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Fri May 13 13:57:52 CEST 2011

Thanks, Gijs - I still have 7.0.13 and I've installed it "by hand", as I
wanted to keep Qt3 for working with some other application and so I could
not install IPE 7 via MacPorts.
I don't need that other application any more, so I could now install Qt4 and
IPE7 via MacPorts, but that will take some time to load, install and compile
everything...

but as you say it is extremely frustrating what happens, so I think I should
try to install IPE again.
And I also want to use IPE, so I save often and restart it when it has
crashed..

Kind regards

Martin