[Ipe-discuss] IPE 7 crashing constantly on MacOS X :-(

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Fri May 13 13:23:41 CEST 2011

Hi Tim,

thanks for your help.

I've submitted the logs for the last 25 crashes...
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mantisbt/ipe7/view.php?id=41

In the terminal from which I've launched IPE, I mostly get a message like
the following one after the crash:

ipe(12451,0x7fff704c3ca0) malloc: *** error for object 0x1000b0be0: pointer
being freed was not allocated
Abort trap

I can not find a common cause of this problem.
It mostly happens when I have clicked or right-clicked somewhere, but the
circumstances are not always the same and I can not reproduce it..

Can anyone help?

Kind regards

Martin