Re: [Ipe-discuss] How to use the function keys F8-F10 in OS X (reserved for exposé)?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Mon May 9 09:56:14 CEST 2011

Hi Samuel,

thanks for your quick answer.
I know about the [fn] key, but then I need 2 hands to press the F-keys,
which I do not want.
And I also do not want to disable Exposé, I just want it to be disabled when
IPE is the frontmost application.

Normally, I think I could "overwrite" them for peculiar applications with
the keyboard preference pane, but as IPE is not an ".app", I can not select
it there - so that was my initial question.

Kind regards

Martin