[Ipe-discuss] How to use the function keys F8-F10 in OS X (reserved for exposé)?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Mon May 9 09:22:54 CEST 2011

I'm using IPE 7.0.13 on MacOS X 10.6.5.

The function keys F8-F12 are used by Exposé and other system commands.
I'd like to enable the use of these keys (only!) in IPE and leave their
global function in all other apps.

How can I do that?
(I tried to overwrite them with their original command in IPE by using the
keyboard Preferences pane, but as IPE is not an .app (I have launched it in
the terminal), I can not select it there.)

How do other people work with IPE on MacOS X? IMHO those function keys are
extremely important for working efficiently.

Kind regards,

Martin