[Ipe-discuss] Ipe Windows version

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Fri Jun 10 04:08:11 CEST 2011

On 06/07/2011 03:31 PM, Heinz Haderer wrote:
> After downloading Ipe I noticed that the latest Windows version is
> 7.0.10. It works great but I am missing some features. So I would be
> very happy if someone would update the Windows version or if someone
> would give me a step-by-step how to for compiling Ipe under Windows.

For reasons beyond my understanding, my Windows compilation setup no
longer works.  However, I have not forgotten the Windows users, and I've
started work for a new Windows version that will be easier to maintain
for me (I will be able to cross-compile and test under Linux).  I'm only
about half-way and busy with other things this month, but I hope to have
this ready after the summer - and then I should be able to release
Windows binaries that are up-to-date whenever there is a new Ipe version.