[Ipe-discuss] Pdflatex error, Ipe7.0.10 on Mac OS10.6.4

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Thu Jan 27 00:23:06 CET 2011

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:32 -0700, "Dave Roberts"
<dvrbts at ecology.msu.montana.edu> wrote:
> I believe this is the same problem I am having running Ipe 6 under
> Fedora 13.  I have tried to compile Ipe 7 without luck (too many missing
> dependencies) and the Fedora repository has not been updated to 7 yet.
> I looked for the link below as well, as others had suggested it solved
> their problems, but it has been unavailable for a while

I believe the fix you are looking for is to put this line into your
latex preamble:

\pdfobjcompresslevel0

The problem is caused by a change in pdflatex (it now compresses across
PDF objects instead of just inside objects).

Or install 7.0.11 or higher.

The Ipe bug repository has moved - typke.com is no longer the right
place to look (see earlier announcement).