[Ipe-discuss] Poster presentation

Alexander Wolff alexander.wolff at uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Aug 9 22:07:44 CEST 2010

hi all,

i think it would be very helpful to have a public collection of posters
and presentations made with ipe to (a) demonstrate what can be done with
ipe and (b) help users to get even more out of ipe.

i have seen a number of fantastic ipe presentations that would make a
great start for a little "ipe museum"!  of course, i would also be happy
to contribute myself.

what would be a good set-up?

sascha