[Ipe-discuss] Re: Ipe 7.0.5 windows binary

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Fri Oct 23 09:32:37 CEST 2009

Giuseppe Zamperetti wrote:
> Thank you for your answer regarding the new incoming version of Ipe.
>
> Now I've seen that this new version is downloadable, but only as
> source: any tip for compiling it under Windows or, better (I'm not
> sure to be able to compile...), where can one find the compiled new
> version for Windows?

The answer is the same as last time:  I always provide Windows binaries,
but it can take some extra time because I only have Windows on one of
the machines that I use for development.  Sometimes it also takes quite
a while for an upload to appear on the SourceForge download page.

So you simply have to be patiend. It will be available today.