[Ipe-discuss] Interface changes in Ipe 7

Norbert Zeh nzeh at cs.dal.ca
Wed Nov 4 00:02:22 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 10:12:37PM +0100, Otfried Cheong wrote:

[...]

> Perhaps I should just make it fully configurable.  Everybody can have
> their own mouse shortcuts :-)

Why not use the approach of tiling window managers such as xmonad or
awesome, which just provide modules to build your own...figure editor.
Just kidding, of course.

On a more serious note: I had the same reservations about the middle
mouse button in Ipe in the recent past, due to scroll wheel or
two-button mouse on my laptop.  So I like the switch to the new
shortcuts.

Cheers,
Norbert