[Ipe-discuss] Re: Ipe and Windows 7 RC?

Murat Yildizoglu murat.yildizoglu at univ-cezanne.fr
Wed May 13 22:37:24 CEST 2009

Yes, this was the problem! Thank you Otfried.

I have created a folder called latextmp under my user directory and
used IPELATEXDIR environment variable and now IPE is able to compile
my document. Very good news! Ipe seems to work under Windows 7 Release
candidate (RC).

Regards,
Murat

2009/5/12 Otfried Cheong <otfried at ipe.airpost.net>:
>> 2) Ipe wants to write TeX sources for running pdflatex
>> to a temporary file in the Ipe directory tree.
>> If that directory or file is not writable
>> by the current user, then ipe will fail
>> to run pdflatex.
>> I remember it cost me some time to figure out how
>> to make that directory writable un Windows Vista.
>> (I think I had to modify the status of all parent directories)
>
> You can ask Ipe to use a different directory by setting the environment
> variable IPELATEXDIR.
>
> Otfried

*** NEW UNIVERSITY, NEW ADDRESS ! ***

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)
GREQAM (UMR CNRS 6579)
Centre de la Vieille Charité
2, rue de la Charité
13236 Marseille cedex 02