[Ipe-discuss] No official package for gentoo?

Remko van der Vossen wich at stack.nl
Tue Mar 24 18:29:53 CET 2009

Hi,

> I am considering to switch to gentoo, but I can't find any package for ipe
> in the official package list (
> http://packages.gentoo.org/category/media-gfx?full_cat).
> Maybe it has been removed? Is there any plan to reintroduce it?

I have no idea if there ever was or ever will be a gentoo package for ipe,
I guess you'd have to ask the gentoo people that question.

I myself however use the SourceMage distribution, another source based
distribution, which does have a spell (SourceMage speak for package) for
ipe.

Regards,

Remko van der Vossen