[Ipe-discuss] Perspective

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Mon Mar 9 20:00:16 CET 2009

Hello,

I am working with a crude 3D picture of a cylinder. This works nicely
by just creating two circles, stretching them vertically and
connecting them with two straight lines (see attachment).

However, now I wanted to insert arrows that point around the cylinder.
So I inserted a couple of circle segments with arrows on one end.
Unfortunately, the stretching doesn't work out for arrows at all, it
basically destroys the illusion of perspective.

Is there a way to perspective scale objects in ipe? Or some other way
to achieve what I want?

Thanks,

   -Nikolaus