[Ipe-discuss] pdf2ipe for Windows

Gwenaël Cléon gwenael.cleon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:29:55 CET 2009

Hello Otfried,

I am trying to compile pdftoipe on Windows so :

* I created in the pdftoipe directory 2 directories :
include/poppler : contenaing all the header of poppler librairies
lib : containing the 2 poppler dll : poppler.dll and poppler-qt4.dll
* I added to the PATH the bin directory of mingw
* I modified 2 lines in the Makefile like this :

CPPFLAGS += -I./include/poppler
LIBS += -L./lib -lpoppler

and then I run mingw32-make.exe and have the following error :

pdftoipe20091014>mingw32-make.exe
cc  -I./include/poppler  -c -o parseargs.o parseargs.c
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, cc -I./include/poppler -c -o parseargs.o parseargs.c, ...) failed.
make (e=2): the specified file can't be found
mingw32-make.exe: *** [parseargs.o] Error 2

I precise that the file parseargs.c is in the directory

I don't understand this, ideas ?

Thank you

Gwenael