[Ipe-discuss] Marking a right angle

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:23:00 CET 2009

You can make an arc labelling the angle using the arc tool, and snap to
edge/intersection. If you want to create a normal to a line use snap-to-line
and the snap-to-angle tool (f2 and so on.. or is it f1?). You can probably
get exact sizes using snap to grid and the exact scale etc ipelets. Or you
could save as xml and edit it in a text editor.