[Ipe-discuss] Ubuntu 9.04 and Ipe 6

Murat Yildizoglu murat.yildizoglu at univ-cezanne.fr
Wed Apr 29 17:29:42 CEST 2009

Dear Dietmar,
I have tested your xml file using the ipe that comes in Jaunty
(installed under vbox on a Windows host). I get a black and white
diagram but no crash. I try to attach the generated pdf to this
message. It does not look good to me but it does not seem to crash.

Murat

>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ipe/+bug/364041
>>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ipe/+bug/364113
>>>
>>> And to answer Dietmar's private question:  I upgraded from Intrepid to
>>> Jaunty, using the update manager.
>>
>> OK in that case I'm really at a loss and not really daring another
>> upgrade of my working laptop as I have now had 2 Jaunty installations
>> (upgraded) with a borked Ipe and one fresh Jaunty (test) installation
>> with a completely fine working Ipe. Given there is not much feedback
>> from others (neither here nor on the launchpad bug tracker) I guess it's
>> not a very common error and I'll play a bit with the still broken Jaunty
>> machine and try to find some more reproducable evidence.
>>
>> Otfried, are there any more switches than "-debug" to get Ipe talking
>> even more about what it's doing?
>>
>> /Dietmar/

*** NEW UNIVERSITY, NEW ADDRESS ! ***

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)
GREQAM (UMR CNRS 6579)
Centre de la Vieille Charité
2, rue de la Charité
13236 Marseille cedex 02