[Ipe-discuss] Ubuntu 9.04 and Ipe 6

Dietmar Winkler Dietmar.Winkler at TU-Berlin.de
Wed Apr 29 15:10:21 CEST 2009

OK I have a COMPLETE freshly installed Jaunty machine now (Thinkpad T42)
with only Ipe (and its dependencies installed on top of ubuntu-desktop).
Guess what...I still get the same erroneous behaviour as before and also
the CrashExample.ipe crashes. This is really driving me nuts. I wonder
if there is some hardware (driver) related issue to this (as my VM and
other machines don't show the error). But can this really be?

/Dietmar/