[Ipe-discuss] Stylesheets usage broken in 6.0pre32

Dietmar Winkler Dietmar.Winkler at TU-Berlin.de
Wed Apr 22 12:20:53 CEST 2009

I did now compile 6.0pre31 and 6.0pre32 on 9.04. In both cases the
colour pallet is borked and ipe also crashes if I try to change anything
on my CrashExample.ipe (attached).

So I guess it is an incompatibility with qt4.5 that Otfried mentioned.
I'm really not sure how Tim got it to work.

/Dietmar/