[Ipe-discuss] Bad news for Ubuntu users for the upcoming Jaunty release - No IPE?

Dietmar Winkler Dietmar.Winkler at TU-Berlin.de
Mon Apr 20 11:50:42 CEST 2009

> I have no idea -- and, by the way, your attachment was helpfully
> removed by the mailing list software so I haven't seen it.
This might actually be because I've forgotten to attach it :(

> My suggestion is that you report it to Ubuntu with the screenshot
> attached.
Done.
364041 Incomplete standard stylesheet in 6.0pre32 (jaunty)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ipe/+bug/364041

and also found some other issue:
364043 Style sheet extension *.isy not known any more in 6.0pre32(jaunty)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ipe/+bug/364043

/Dietmar/