[Ipe-discuss] IPE: use more colors

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Sun Sep 14 12:04:14 CEST 2008

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:02:10 +0200, "Christoph Weissinger"
<ChristophWeissinger at web.de> said:
> i am new here an i have a question about ipe. Is it possible to use or
> add more colors to IPE than the standard colors (13 colors)?It would
> be nice if someone could tell me that.

See http://tclab.kaist.ac.kr/ipe/index_1.html, item 2.

Then read the section on style sheets in the Ipe manual.

There are regular requests to add more colors to the Ipe default setup.
You can easily achieve this by defining the colors you want in a style
sheet, and then setting this as your default style sheet.