[Ipe-discuss] How to Import Figure from Matlab to Ipe

Yan Tang tang36 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 15:46:34 CET 2008

Hello all,

It seems Ipe only recognizes the copied bitmap from Matlab. If I save the
figure as jpeg or eps or any other formats from Matlab, Ipe cannot recognize
it. If I copy the figure using the option of metafile or preserve
information, Ipe cannot support it either. The only way I can figure out is
to copy the figure to the clibboard as a bitmap. But the plot is too fuzzy.

Does anybody here have similar experience? Thanks.

BTW how can I search at this mailinglist? I would like search previous posts
before asking questions. But it seems I have to click all historic subjects
or threads.