[Ipe-discuss] TeX Live and missing characters

Johan Ingvast ingvast at md.kth.se
Wed May 28 16:20:59 CEST 2008

I've recompiled a version (for windows) that fixes the problem. (There
is a patch somewhere.

Here is what you should do:
1.    Get the zipfile from
         http://www.md.kth.se/~ingvast/ipe/ipe-6.zip
2    Extract it somewhere where you want to keep it.
     It should work right away, but you might want to make a link to
     the start menue from bin/ipe.exe

Please report problems. (One seem that you can not put it into the
"Program Files" directory on Vista.)

/johan