Re[Ipe-discuss] ndering of bitmapps

randi 4romitsch at gmx.de
Sat Feb 23 23:37:13 CET 2008

Otfried Cheong wrote:

>> However, I'd like the rendering in the Ipe editor to be better as
>> well. There must be a parameter somewhere in the code that can change
>> this behavior. How anybody found this? then please tell me. I also
>> think higher resolution should be the default.
>

> In src/ipecanvas/ipecanvas.cpp, in IpeCanvas::RepaintObjects(), you'll
> find:
>
>   IpeCanvasPainter painter(iStyleSheet, iFonts, &iOffscreen,
>                &qPainter, iZoom, false, 200);

Hey members,
I have the same interest of having a higer onscreen resolution of imported
bmps, but I could not find the file "...ipecanvas.cpp" in the programm
directory of ipe 6.0pre23.
I would not want to change to pre30 yet and unfortunately I am not very
familiar with programming, so a more detailed description how to change
(where, what and how to open and save) the value "200" to a higher value in
ipe pre23 would be very kind.
Thanks in advance,
roman