[Ipe-discuss] Running Ipe on Mac OS X 10.5

Kelly Moran kellymoran23 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 04:37:06 CET 2008

Sorry, I'm fairly new to this whole mailing list thing and I don't
think my messages were going to the entire group.

Thanks for the help thus far, I really appreciate it.

1. I am running Qt version 4.3.3
2. After doing this I get this message:

Ipe has been compiled with header files for Ipelib 60032
but is (probably dynamically) linked against libipe 60030.
Check with 'ldd ipe' which libipe is being loaded, and either replace
it by the correct version or set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I'm not quite sure where LD_LIBRARY_PATH is located, so I don't know
how to go about fixing this. I should also point out that I am
updating Ipe, I was previously using pre30 but I was experiencing some
problems which I felt would make it worthwhile to upgrade.

Thanks,,

Kelly