[Ipe-discuss] Three newbie questions

lego space legospace at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:08:38 CEST 2008

Hi, first of all I've to say that I love this excellent software. It has
made my life easier.

I have three questions, maybe someone can help me:

1- When I write an equation in IPE and run pdflatex, it seems that que
equation is in "inline" mode, for example, in a LaTeX document, $equation$
give me the same result as IPE, but not $$equation$$ or \[equation\]. I
would like to know how can I obtain the result of $$equation$$ in IPE.

2- Is there any way to change the appearance of the arrows? It would be
fantastic if I could get the same appearance of arrow as \rightarrow .

3- This question was made in the past in this list, but I still don't know
how to do it: How can I change the UI bakground color to white instead of
yellow?

Thank you for this great software!