[Ipe-discuss] accents on screen

juan mari alberdi juanmari.alberdi at ehu.es
Thu Mar 29 15:16:59 CEST 2007

Hello again,

The accents don't show either when I save the file as a .png file.

Furthermore, when in ipe I save a file as an .eps file and then I try to open
it with another application I only get an empty shot. If I reopen the .eps
file with ipe itself I can do it, but when processing it (ctrl-L) I get this
error

!pdfTeX error: pdflatex: fflush() failed
==> Fatal error ...

Any help?
Thank you

Juan Alberdi

Osteguna 29 Martxoa 2007 14:58(e)an, juan mari alberdi(e)k idatzi zuen: