[Ipe-discuss] Re: "An unrecognized token was found"

Marko Horbatsch marko at yorku.ca
Tue Mar 13 16:05:38 CET 2007

Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus at ...> writes:

> Jan Hlavacek <jhlavace at ...> writes:
>
> > Nikolaus Rath wrote:
> >> Hello!
> >> When trying to open my ipe-created PDF file in acrobat reader 7
> >> (linux), I get the error:
> >> "An unrecognized token '-3.61359e-17' was found.
> >> And acrobat displays an empty page.
> >
> > Which version of IPE do you use?
>
> After upgrading to the latest version it works, although ipe now runs
> terribly slow. Thanks for the hint .
>
>    --Nikolaus

I am getting these errors too in (Windows) Ipe version 6.0 pre 28
in multi-page presentations.

Sometimes I manage to remove the last added object, get the pdf to work,
then place the last object back in a slightly different location, and
then it works. It seems to be a problem where acrobat complains about a tiny
negative number that should really be zero.

marko