[Ipe-discuss] pdftoipe, etc.

Kostas Oikonomou ko at research.att.com
Fri Feb 2 15:51:37 CET 2007

I am interested in including plots (e.g. graphs, histograms,
etc.) made in some scalable graphics format in an Ipe
document.  Postscript or PDF would be nice.  This subject
has been discussed before on this list, and Otfried has
pointed out various difficulties, but I'm now thinking more
along the lines of pdftoipe.

It seems that the main issue with pdftoipe is the handling
of text.  Would it be any easier if the text were very
simple, such as simply the labels on the axes of the graphs?
  Could it, perhaps, require a minor extension of pdftoipe?

				Kostas