[Ipe-discuss] Ipe6.0pre26 on Mac (Tiger), no work space

Tony S Yu tonyyu at MIT.EDU
Fri May 12 18:32:26 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I just tried installing Ipe6.0pre26 from source on a Mac. Everything
seemed to install without problems and Ipe will open up just fine.
However, there's no page displayed; the Ipe UI shows up with all the
buttons, but where the yellow background and grid are normally found
there's just a gray background (starting a new document doesn't help).

The really bizarre thing is that I can still use a tool in the work
space -- it's just that nothing is displayed. For example, if I use the
line tool, I can set points and it will give the coordinates and tool
options in the bottom toolbar. It even registers when I click to set
points and close the line element.

BTW, I'm using Qt 4.1.2 and -debug option doesn't show anything unusual.

-Tony