[Ipe-discuss] problems compiling

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Sun Jul 2 14:15:48 CEST 2006

>>The precompiled versions of ipe (debian) fail to show my latex inputs
>>because of freetype incompatibilities (header versus library).
>

> Coincidentally, I just uploaded a new version of Ipe to Debian
> today that fixes this bug.  Hopefully a simple update will fix
> your problem.

the one I just downloaded from debian unstable packages (26-pre4) starts
up correctly, but complains about the freetype versions. It looks like
it's not yet the version you mean and there is no changelog to check
that - can I download it somewhere else to make sure I have the latest one?

thank you,
Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, Dr.