[Ipe-discuss] Presentation example on IPE homepage

Johan Ingvast ingvast at md.kth.se
Fri Jan 27 07:31:56 CET 2006

Hi
I just noticed that there has happen something with the media settings in ipe
between pre23 and pre26.
The presentation in pdf format displays well if just looked upon in acroread.
However, if I open it and save it with IPE the size becomes wrong, and in my
case it is converted to A4.
Further i can not select the larger sizes 1024x800 (or whatever it was) in the
document properties dialog as I used to do.
I don't know if it is a bug or an active design-choise.

Anyway, the presentation file should be updated.

/johan