[Ipe-discuss] ipe features

Jan Hlavacek jhlavace at svsu.edu
Mon Jan 23 17:33:47 CET 2006

Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:
> Jan Hlavacek wrote:
>> That's not how it's supposed to work.
>>
>> Click on Snap to vertices, and point to the circle center (don't
>> click).   Press F1 to move crosshair to where you are pointing.  Then
>> click stretch objects (if you are not in that mode already) and
>> stretch your circle.
>>

> If I do that, then I either get an infinite loop or
>
> [manu]$ ipe: ipegeo.cpp:450: IpeMatrix IpeMatrix::Inverse() const:
> Assertion `t != 0' failed.
>
> [2]+  Aborted                 ipe

Doesn't happen here.  I am using windows right now, when I get home, I
will check what it does on Linux, but I am pretty sure I have done that
before with no problems.

> Funny.

Indeed! :( I guess you should file a bug report.  No matter what, that
shouldn't happen.

--
Jan Hlavacek                                        Science West 359
Instructor of Mathematics                             (989) 964-2004