[Ipe-discuss] How to get helvetica as the default font

Kaushik Ghose kghose at umd.edu
Fri Feb 3 23:28:05 CET 2006

Yes, I know, its an elementary question. But I just can't get it to work.

I'm importing pdfs generated from MATLAB and manipulating them (no witty
comments about massaging data now!). I wish to consistently use MATLAB's
Helvetica fonts - so I need that in the reexported pdf. I know it must
be a few lines of latex code in the preamble, but I've thrown up my
hands. Could some kind soul please help me out?

thanks!
-kaushik