[Ipe-discuss] Cannot Save File as .pdf -- LaTeX Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Nov 4 17:08:30 CET 2005

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Johan Ingvast wrote:

> Funny, works perfectly for me, see attachment. Are you using any packages
> that might mess things up?

johan,

   I don't think so. It is probably a transient problem. I need the figures
for a presentation (using the beamer class in LaTeX) so I'll test this again
when I have time.

Many thanks,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"