[Ipe-discuss] Bug in labels

Johan Ingvast ingvast at md.kth.se
Fri May 20 11:34:39 CEST 2005

Hi
I have found a small bug that should be easy to fix and not very serious
nevertheless  be forgotten.

When ending the last line of a label (or paragraph) with a commented line

%blah blah

then an error is generated. The reason is that ipe appends
\end{minipage} right after the last line without a linebrak, therefore the
\end{minipage} gets commented out.
Adding a newline manually in the edit window does not help because ipe
removes any empty ending lines.

So I guess that just putting a \n in the code before \end{minipage} should
fix the bug.
/johan

--
Johan Ingvast, PhD student http://www.md.kth.se/~ingvast
Department of Machine Design, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden