[Ipe-discuss] Feature request : canvas scrollbars

Johan Ingvast ingvast at md.kth.se
Fri Mar 18 15:53:38 CET 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Kaushik Ghose wrote:
> I don't know how much extra coding this will be, but it would be nice to
> have scrollbars on the canvas, instead of having to change to a special
> tool to drag the canvas.
Have you tried the key x. It will center the position you have under the
cursor.
It works fine for me and is much faster than moving the mouse to some
scrollbars.
Personally I would not like scrollbars because they use valuable space.
/johan

--
Johan Ingvast, PhD student http://www.md.kth.se/~ingvast
Department of Machine Design, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden