[Ipe-discuss] problem with text on ipe ver 6.0 pre 23

Hunkar Toyoglu hunkartoyoglu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 16:02:08 CET 2005

I am a new ipe user. A really new one.
My OS is Win XP Pro (SP1 SP2) and my ipe is version 6.0 preview 23

I want to use ipe for my thesis. I also use LaTeX2e and MiKTeX (2.4.1398).
If i do not include any text, ipe works fine. However, when i add a single text word it does not work.

ipe says, "Something is wrong with the PDF file generated by Pdflatex."

ipe also says, "You may also perform a Refresh Filename Database in MikTeX Options and try again".

I did it but it did not help. I am still getting the same error.

There is a similar posting on 17 Oct 2004 but there is no solution posted as far as i know.

So i need help.
Thanks,
Hunkar Toyoglu