[Ipe-discuss] Problem building Ipe 6pre23 with Qt 3.3.3

Otfried Cheong otfried at kaist.ac.kr
Wed Mar 9 01:24:46 CET 2005

> I decided to update my Qt to 3.3.3 from 3.2.1, and now I don't seem to
> be  able to build
> Ipe any more.  The build fails in src/ipetipe like this:

Since the error only occurs during linking with libipe, I suspect that
the linker is trying to link with the previous version of libipe (the
one you built against 3.2.1), and that this fails.  You need to erase
(or rename) the libipe* files that were _installed_ during the previous
build (in /usr/lib if your IPEPREFIX is /usr).

I believe I've built against 3.3.3 myself without any problem, but I
would have to check again.