[Ipe-discuss] Sourceforge

Pierre Boulenguez boulenguez at cstb.fr
Wed Jun 22 13:40:52 CEST 2005

A few months ago, I've submitted a draft of an ipelet that I intended to
develop further (it was an object properties editor ). To continue, it
was alas necessary to first modify the "revert action" behavior of the
ipe core.

At this time you said to me that you'll have a look at it. Today is
still pre23.

I  understand that you only can work sparse time on ipe, but why not to
take advantage of colaborative development ?

Pïerre