[Ipe-discuss] ucs problem

Daniel Walders danielwalders at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:19:58 CEST 2005

Hi

I have a serious problem. When I run Ipe in Windows and put this in the
premable:

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{ucs}

and type characters like ð(eth) and þ(thorn) inside my document, everything
works fine.

But when I do the exact same thing on my Linux system (Ipe versions are
latest and same on both OSes), it doesn't work.  I get no errors on std
output, but all I get is message from Ipe saying something like "something
is wrong with pdf output from pdflatex. please check std output..".  I have
ucs package installed and all that, like I said: nothing unusual in std.

So what's wrong???

Cheers,
Danny.