[Ipe-discuss] various questions

Christian Kristukat ckkart at users.sf.net
Mon Jul 11 16:15:33 CEST 2005

Hi,
I just encountered ipe and I'm very impressed! But quickly some questions arose:
1) Can I include epf/pdf files?
2) How do I set the page size to A3-A0?
3) I created a template from an image as new stylesheet, saved it and when
ipe: ipeiml.cpp:407: IpeObject* IpeImlParser::ParseObject(IpeString, IpePage*,
int*): Assertion `!bitmap.IsNull()' failed.
Aborted
and indeed, the bitmap is not included in the xml file. When I try to generate a
template by hand, e.g. by drawing something and putting an image somewhere,
saving it to xml and then adding the appropriate tags, laoding it into the style
sheet manager, ipe complains:
'Cannot open or parse file ...'
It seems that I haven't included the bimap correctly.

Thanks for help,
Christian