[Ipe-discuss] PGF package on IPE

Yves.Pocchiola at space.alcatel.fr Yves.Pocchiola at space.alcatel.fr
Fri Jan 21 18:54:13 CET 2005

I tried to use the PGF TEX  macro package in the minipage items of IPE.
PGF package can create graphics in a similar way to PSTRICKS but with the
advantage that it can generates both POSTSCRIPT and PDF outputs. PGF is
used by example for graphics programmation in the latex-beamer package in
the realisation of presentations.
The result of my test is that the PGF graphics is present in the IPE PDF
output file but doesn't appear on the screen of IPE.
Could PGF be  fully supported by IPE as it can easily generate PDF ouputs ?

This electronic message transmission contains information from ALCATEL
SPACE which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended
to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone or by electronic mail immediately.